Athabasca by Alistair MacLean

I'm very disappointed. I didn't like this book at all. It was really boring and slow, much too much talking and not enough action. Everything seemed so theatrical and crazy, there were so many coincidences and lucky breaks, that I just kept rolling my eyes and couldn't wait to finish reading this book.

I didn't like any of the characters - to tell you the truth, to the very end I couldn't distinguishing two main heroes and even a so-called romance of one of them didn't help me. All those bad guys jumping from every corner were simply ridiculous. Generally, there were definitely too many people in this book, both bad and good, some of them appeared suddenly only to be shot and forgotten a second later. It was messy, annoying and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end