25 and 26 - a book you can finish in a day and a play

It was a busy, busy week for me! Not only didn't I finish reading my last challenge book (and I'm loving it!), but also I forgot to choose the next one. So, there are going to be two challenges this week, but one very easy: a book I can finish in a day. It's going to be

Zwierzeca zajadlosc by Stanislaw Baranczak

It's a collection of short poems, so I should finish it by tomorrow :) 

My second challenge this week is a play - I'm very happy, it's also very easy and, to tell you the truth, I already have my play ready. It's 

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

I'm actually quite ashamed that I've never found time to read this play before. 

So, these two books this week plus finishing Brave New World and my reading challenge should get back to normal :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end