20 - a book that was originally written in a different language

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to finish the book last week - I had a lot of books which I found much more interesting than that one. I'll try to finish it next week, I promise.

This week it's going to be a book that was originally written in a different language. Generally speaking, most of the books I read were originally written in a different language, as English is not my mother tongue, but I read so much in English, that this time I decided to exclude it. So, this week I'm going to read:

For Every Solution, A Problem by Kerstin Gier

This book was originally written in German, so it fits :) I really hope I'll like it - and that I'll manage to finish it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end