18 - a book set in a different country

It's week 18 in my reading challenge! I finally got back home and I'm so happy to see my TBR books again! :) 

This week I got "a book set in a different country" - different that the one I live in, I guess, but, as I read most of my books in English, I decided to avoid also all of English-speaking countries. And no fantasy or any make-believe places. And that means I'm going to visit France this week!

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller 

was on my TBR list for years - I never read it, because I always secretly suspected I'd hate it. It's high time to grow up, read the book and finally decide weather it's going to stay or leave my bookshelf for good! Wish me luck! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end