Loose Ends by Kristen Ashley

It was a great book, but only for the people who already know the author ans read most of her books, because there are short stories and snippets of many of her series. We have two longer stories here - one is about Luci from Heaven and Hell and the other is the ending of the Honey series - I found both of them charming. There are sweet scenes from The Burg, from Unfinished Heroes and from Rock Chick series and I loved all of them. Finally, there is a very short story about matchmaking fairies - more like a tease than a real story, but I enjoyed it very much. 

For me - a huge fan of the author - this book was like a box of tiny treasures and I would recommend it to the people who know and love Kristen Ashley's books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end