Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb

Reading a new book by yours favourite author is such a pleasure! Leverage in Death is book 47 in this series and reading it is like coming back home for me - I know and love all the main characters, I always enjoy the story and it's always a five-star read for me. 

This time Eve and Peabody had to face very cold and greedy criminals. The book begins with a man forced to kill twelve people to save his family and this scene was very painful for me. I couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days and the only thing I know for sure is that I hope I'd never have to make this kind of decision. The rest of the book was easier to read, it showed mostly hard, police work. There were many funny moments connected with the Oscar ceremony, and I simply loved the scene with Peabody who drank too much espresso. 

I loved this book just as much as I loved the rest of the series. The next book, Connections in Death, is coming out soon - I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end