8 - a trilogy

I am very happy with this week's challenge - a trilogy! I had no problem with choosing the right one. I've been waiting for months to find some energy to start reading:

The Guardians Trilogy by Nora Roberts.

The three books in the series are: Stars of Fortune,  Bay of Sighs and Island of Glass. I'm quite nervous. I usually like Nora Roberts' trilogies very much, but a few of them were quite awful. The last I read, The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, was simply horrible, I could hardly finish it. I think that was the main reason why it took me so long to start reading this one - I was afraid I would hate it. I really hope I'm going to love it! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end