Codename: Sailor V by Naoko Takeuchi

I managed to read this series, but, let's be honest - it was a struggle. It only shows, that it's really not worth keeping some books just because we feel sentimental about them.

The series is about a 13-year-old girl, Minako, who finds out that she has magical powers and is supposed to fight against the evil. The girl is full of energy, a bit crazy and really exuberant. I found her character believable, I know some teenagers like her - thay are extremely tiring to work with, but you can't help liking them. She was actually the only thing I enjoyed in this series.

I hated all of her enemies - a bunch of childlish, whiny creatures. Her adventures were quite boring and repetitive and I really had to make myself read it. I didn't like Minako's helper, Artemis - tedious and boring. 

Generally - I definitely didn't enjoy this reading experience and I'm not going to read graphic novels in the future. Codename: Sailor V left my home for good - which is good, as I have some space on my shelf now to fill with something more to my taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end