Books set during Christmas

I'm quite disappointed! I managed to read only five Christmas stories (and one of them wasn't even a Christmas story in the end), because my Kindle got broken on Tuesday and I can't read on a phone. Anyway, here they are:

Decker and Joy by Elle Rush

It was not a Christmas story at all! It took place in November, but how was I to know? The company was called North Pole, and its CEO was Nick Klaus, plus they produce toys - and there are Christmas ornaments on the cover! Not only wasn't it about Christmas, but also it wasn't too interesting - a bit insipid, I'd say.

The Grinch of Starlight Bend by Jennifer Probst

Very moving and sweet, but much too short. Anyway, I quite enjoyed it.

Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira

It was not a real story, just a sex scene pretending to be a story. 

The Christmas Project by Maxine Morrey

I truly enjoyed this book, it was great! Funny, moving, I liked both Kate and Michael, I thought Michael's family was wonderful and I fell in love with a dog! I already bought the next book by this author and I'm very happy I read it.

The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

It wouldn't be Christmas for me if I didn't read this book. I love it and I read it every year at Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone in New York by Janusz Glowacki

weeks from 33 to 39

The end